Date:      Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:17:42 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn_K=F6nig?= <bkoenig@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        "sammy!!!" <sammy@lost-angel.com>
Cc:        osa@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patch for FreeBSD Port: misc/seq2

sammy!!! wrote:

> When running:
> seq2 -s 5 -i -1 -e 0
>    start is greater than end. Exiting...
> is no longer displayed, this is:
> 5
> 4
> 3
> 2
> 1
> 0

Hello,

my mail has nothing to do with your patch. I just like to say, that I
think that a lot of users use 'jot' which is in the base system of
FreeBSD and therefore they might not be interested in an extension of
the old seq2 port. Another alternative is gseq (well known as 'seq' from
linux-based systems) that will be installed by sysutils/corutils.

 > jot 6 5 0
5
4
3