Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:05:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wei Weng <wweng@stevens-tech.edu>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: install port collection

Hi.
I have the same problem. But the things worse here is I am behind a stupid
firewall, so there is no way that i can use ftp to grab the package from
the master site directly. Is there any other way to do it?

ja ne

Wei Weng                       &    A   N   NIIIM   MEEEE  *
Box s-1398                     &   A A  NN  N I MM MM      *
Stevens Institute of Technology&  A   A N N N I M M MEEEE  *
Hoboken, NJ 07030              & AAAAAAAN  NN I M   M      *
wweng@stevens-tech.edu         &A       A   NIIIM   MEEEE  *