Date:      Fri, 4 Feb 2005 00:43:25 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ssh default security risc

Much better - and such a statement is an academic, (not a religious),
comparison - which is where the discussion should be.

Unfortunately the OP - in typical troll fashion, although I'm not
accusing him of being a troll - yet - provided absolutely no details
of what the heck his environment was or what he was really doing -
which usually lays rich ground for the discussion to spin out of
control.

Ted