Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 14:24:11 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@workcover.qld.gov.au>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Vote : Glide For FreeBSD

> BTW: Who or What is Janet ? 8)

	It's a reference to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", which for some
reason has been much on my mind lately. Rumours that Jordan closely resembles
RiffRaff are, to the best of my knowledge, untrue. (Although I thought Little
Nell was quite cute). Pardon me, it is just after Friday lunch here.

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of WorkCover Queensland, Australia.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California