Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:53:28 +0700
From:      Pandu Poluan <pandu@poluan.info>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Paravirtualized FreeBSD 8 Guest on Citrix XenServer 5.5/5.6 Host

Hello all,

I'm just trying to confirm: Is it true that FreeBSD 8's support for
Paravirtualized Guest on XenServer still experimental/beta?

Because we need to make sure that FreeBSD-based *production* servers
can be paravirtualized on the xenserver hosts -- performance reasons.

That said, I've tried installing FreeBSD 8 in HVM mode, seems to work
okay -- might be suitable for the 1 or 2 servers that does not need
highest performance.

PS: I'm not really familiar with FreeBSD, though I am familiar with
Linux. Some hand-holding will be appreciated :-)

Rgds,
--
Pandu E Poluan - IT Optimizer
My website: http://pandu.poluan.info/