Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:57:28 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        FreeBSD-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New FreeBSD Advocacy site - reviews requested

--=.IG:Vr5t/)PtTh7

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 05:33:19 +0200
Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr> wrote:

> On 2002-03-19 22:33, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> > Recently, I took the time to sit down and threw a new one
> > togeather, using some information I found scattered about
> > FreeBSD.org, a new site was born.  Much of the information came
> > from a vision Nik Clayton had awhile ago...
>
> Cool work :)  There's only one thing that worries me a bit.  The
> categories of links you've provided on the page are not listed in a
> TOC of some sorts near the top of the page.  This means that hunting
> down for the "Web Resources" section is going to become harder and
> harder as this page grows :/
>
> Some fancier way of presenting 'categories of links', is probably
> needed. But a TOC will do just fine too.
>
> - Giorgos

Maybe that would work, but should we maybe break down the links,
make a ``more information'' page?  Let me know what you think
on that...  A revision of the entire site has recently been
brought up, but i'm not sure how well that will go :)

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.FreeBSD.org  -The Power To Serve

--=.IG:Vr5t/)PtTh7