Date:      Mon, 8 Sep 1997 21:46:20 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        lutz@muc.de (Lutz Albers)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: what do you think ... should/could ports move to ->

Who added this?

Illegal-Object: Syntax error in References: value found on colin.muc.de:
, Sep 08, 1997 at 09: 37: 40AM +0930 < 19970907160423 . 39071 @ klemm . gtn . co
m > < 3412C092 . 57D67DA9 @ synapse . net > < 19970908093740 . 17864 @ lemis . c
om >
                                                        ^               ^       ^           ^   ^-illegal reference separator
                                                        |               |       |            \-illegal reference separator
                                                        |               |       \-illegal reference separator
                                                        |               \-illegal reference separator
                                                        \-illegal reference sepa
rator

This is wrong.  See the semicololon?

Someone's software needs to read RFC822.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.