Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:13:16 +0000
From:      George Cox <gjvc@extremis.demon.co.uk>
To:        David Daugherty <davidd@cc.wwu.edu>
Cc:        "Freebsd-Questions@Freebsd. Org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Samba access rights

On 10/01 00:31, David Daugherty wrote:

> I have one of these blocks for each user I'm trying to give access to. Also,
> when I map to the samba server as root I can see each of the /home/user
> shares. What am I doing wrong here?

Please forgive my vagues answer (as I'm not currently running Samba)  but
whenever I've set it up in the past I have just used a single section in the
configuration file for user's home directories as mentioned in the example
smb.conf file provided with Samba.  Why are you doing this on a per-user basis?

gjvc

--
[gjvc]
4.4BSD 4.ever!