Date:      28 Feb 2000 19:19:50 -0500
From:      Chris Shenton <cshenton@uucom.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FibreChannel for SAN supported?

We're looking into a farm of servers feeding off a SAN, connected by
FibreChannel. We've got hands-on with Solaris in this environment, but
are looking to see whether FreeBSD can be pressed into service to keep
the cost of the farm down. I've got solid FreeBSD experience in ISP
environments and like it.

I did a search on the archives (thanks!) and it seems that some
FibreChannel cards are supported but I didn't find anything explicit
in 3.4-STABLE's uberkernel file LINT.  I'm specifically looking for FC
connected SANs here, if that helps narrow the question.

Any pointers, products, etc? Thanks.