Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 1997 23:01:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        jack <jack@diamond.xtalwind.net>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Active Server Pages

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, jack wrote:

> I'm confused.  What does all this M$ based software have to do with
> FreeBSD?

Well, Apache is the FreeBSD of webservers.  When one of "our" kind can
bust into that there "other" world of 'dows, that is rather impressive,
and somewhat heartening.  It gave me warm fuzzies to point a browser at an
NT machine and be greeted with "powered by Apache".

And if there is support in the win32 Apache for .asps, then perhaps
there's a way to bring that into *nix Apache...

Charles