Date:      Fri, 20 Jan 1995 07:52:13 -0600
From:      awd@ddg.com (Andrew W. Donoho)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Network card support

Jordan and Folks,

Jordan answered these questions, but I think that the last is in error. I
just tried to install FreeBSD 2.0 on a machine with a brand new EtherLink
III and it panics. Please see my messages on ep0 and the 3c509b-TPO. Since
the "B" version of this card is all that is being sold today, Jordan's
answer is rather disingenuous.

Andrew