Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:08:43 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
From:      Jeff Kletsky <jkletsky@spotlife.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   fxp not being detected 4.4-RC 2001-08-21

Yesterday (2001-08-21) I cvsup'ed and built from the -STABLE sources
several kernels, all from configurations known to successfully support fxp
devices on the PIII system I have been running. This included the GENERIC
kernel.

The Intel Etherexpress Pro10/100+ cars is detected by the bios, is
detected by the 4.3-RELEASE CD, but is not being seen by any of the
kernels.

If anyone else has observed this, I will follow up with more details (once
I can get the system connected to the `Net again...)

Jeff

-----

Jeffrey Marc Kletsky             650.356.6919 vox
Director Of Product Management   650.356.6997 fax

SpotLife Inc.
1950 Leslie St.
San Mateo, CA 94403

Share your videos - live or recorded!