Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:56:39 -0800
From:      "Beauford" <beauford.2002@rogers.com>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Error Messages

Hi,

I just installed FreeBSD 4.3 and have a couple of error messages that
I'm not sure why I'm getting. They may not be FreeBSD issues, but I'm
not sure so here it goes.

Feb 22 12:22:22 user sshd[377]: fatal: Time out before authentication
for 192.168.1.20
Feb 22 12:22:22 user proftpd[478]: no modules loaded for `ftp` service

(I can still log in and do whaterver for both).

I also have a linux box and checked my configuration files on both - and
they are exactly the same. So this is why I am thinking it is a FreeBSD
issue. SSH comes preinstalled with FreeBSD and I installed ProFTP using
the instructions it provides.

Any thoughts on this is appreciated.

Thanks, Beauford