Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:36:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dru Lavigne <dru.lavigne@att.net>
To:        FBSD Doc project <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Now! blog

As a result of the latest doc sprint discussion and as promised, the FreeBSD Now! blog has been created at http://freebsdnow.blogspot.com/. The Foundation has granted permission to use the logo and Deb and I discussed an agreeable attribution text that would fit within the confines of the template. Due to the limitations of blogger and my even more limited design skills, it is using a very simple template and clean design.

Anyone in the project who has a CFT or would like to bring attention to interesting commits, features, Handbook changes, requests for assistance, etc. is welcome to either request an author account or to send the list or myself the desired text for a post. This is just yet another blog that I keep an eye on for a project and blogger is good at emailing admins whenever a comment or new post is posted so I expect SPAM comments and inappropriate posts to be very limited and short-lived.

I'll let it settle for a week or two in the doc teams hands before I announce it to the larger dev mailing list. Hopefully we will have several authors by that time, and if anyone is interested, another admin or two.

Cheers,

Dru