Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:15:51 +0000 (GMT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?michael=20green?= <michaelrmgreen@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   missing file libmytinfo.so.2

I recently placed a message asking for help in getting
the SCO version of MS FoxPro Unix running under FBSD
4.7. Peter Elsner (thank you Peter) was kind enough to
send me a shell script which sets things up
automatically. However I ran into a problem with the
version of tic he included. The version of tic
compained about a missing library, the error messsage
was:
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object
"libmytinfo.so.2" not found
I compiled ncurses and used the version of tic from
that but the results on the console were very
unsatisfactory.

Can anyone shed any light on the missing 'shared
object'. Thanks in advance. Regards, Michael Green