Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2005 12:27:05 +0100
From:      Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish@planet.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cannot connect to printer...

--Boundary_(ID_6bD6nuYcLRCu1hMk5sQqBg)

I have read the manual carefully, looked in the forums and tried everything,
but for the life of me I just cannot get my printer to work under FreeBSD.

Actually my setup is nothing complicated or so you would think. I have an HP
Deskjet 720C connected to my parallel printer port. It workes just fine
under Windows so I know that the hardware, cables etc. are fine.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

--

Kiffin Rex Gish
Gouda, The Netherlands

--Boundary_(ID_6bD6nuYcLRCu1hMk5sQqBg)--