Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:07:15 +0300
From:      "Vitaliy Vladimirovich" <artemrts@ukr.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   PF and blocking of some ports

Hi,

 I have question about blocking some ports for LAN users.

 Below a part of my pf.conf:

nat on $ext_if tag LAN_INET_NAT_TCP_UDP tagged LAN_INET_TCP_UDP -> $ext_if:0

pass out quick on $ext_if inet tagged LAN_INET_NAT_TCP_UDP
pass out quick on $ext_if inet proto {tcp udp} from $ext_if to $myisp 53

pass in quick on $int_if inet proto {tcp udp} from $LAN to !$int_if port !=25 tag LAN_INET_TCP_UDP
pass in quick on $int_if inet proto {tcp udp} from $LAN to $int_if port 53

All works fine. But when I wish block not only 25 port and 5190 or some others ports, blocking does not occur.
And I can connect to 25 port to any host in Internet from any computer in local network.

Rules, which I try to use:
pass in quick on $int_if inet proto {tcp udp} from $LAN to !$int_if port {!=25 !=5190} tag LAN_INET_TCP_UDP

Please, tell me where is my mistake?

Thanks.