Date:      Wed, 31 May 2006 00:49:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      PauAmma <pauamma@gundo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   PR ports/76915 fell through the cracks?

>From the initial PR:

   When /var (or whichever filesystem holds PKG_DBDIR) is mounted noexec,
   attempts to deinstall ports will fail and leave a mess behind if the
   port has a require or deinstall script. This patch checks for that and
   skips deinstalling if that is the case.

(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=76915 for details)

Is there any interest in that? I can submit a patch against 1.533, but
given the lack of any reaction to the initial patch, I'm not sure whether
it's worth it.