Date:      Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:59:45 +0200
From:      "Steven Ruiters" <steven@samwu.org.za>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HP Compaq nx9000

Hi,

1. I have purchase a HP laptop (HP Compaq nx9000) the network card, modem
and display card is working under FreeBSD 5.1. The only problems I have us
with the touch pad mouse and sound card. What am I doing wrong.

2. I also have a P3 laptop (Compaq). Question~ under win os's you can copy
installation files to the hard drive and do the installation from the hard
drive. The reason I'm doing this is because the Cdrom and Stiffly drive is
busted. the network and modem is working OK under win. Can I copy content of
FreeBSD CD on hard drive and run the installation from HD?