Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 1996 12:20:40 +0100 (MET)
From:      volf@oasis.IAEhv.nl (Frank Volf)
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to keep up with -STABLE

Hi,

I installed the FreeBSD 2.1 release from the Walnut Creek CDROM. Now I
would like to stay up to date with the FreeBSD stable tree. I know I can
use ctm or sup to this. However, I can't find the appropriate configuration
files to do so: on ftp.freebsd.org the FreeBSD-stable/ctm directory is
emptye and the FreeBSD-stable/sup* files are not world readable. Does
this mean that you can't ctm or sup them or should I look for the config
files in another directory?

Best regards,

             Frank

       Frank Volf - Internet Access Eindhoven - Digitale Stad Eindhoven
  ||  volf@oasis.IAEhv.nl - use for personal mail                         ||
  ||  volf@IAEhv.nl - use for Internet Access Eindhoven related mail      ||
  ||  volf@dse.dse.nl - use for Digital City of Eindhoven related mail    ||
    IAE Public Access Unix System - Dial +31.40.2439436 and login as new.