Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:50:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        leeym@bsd.ce.ntu.edu.tw, knu@freebsd.org
Cc:        kevlo@freebsd.org, ade@freebsd.org, reg@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New order check done

Hi,

I finished checking all ports that failed in the recent run that used
to build in the 09/29 run.  I've either fixed (see recent commits) or
found out what's wrong (like make checksum failing because author
updated the distfile) for most of them, but I can't figure out the
following two.

The ports are chinese/telnet and x11-toolkits/ruby-gtk.

  http://bento.FreeBSD.org/errorlogs/errorlogs/e.4.20001008/ruby-gtk-0.23.log
  http://bento.FreeBSD.org/errorlogs/errorlogs/e.4.20001008/zh-telnet-1.0.log

I have already made one change to zh-telnet to at least give it a
fighting chance (it had a WRKDIR violation) but it's still not very
close.  zh-telnet has been touched by someone other than me since the
09/29 run so that might be the reason.

ruby-gtk, on the other hand, is either my fault or bsd.gnome.mk's. :>

Satoshi