Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 1995 20:00:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        gpalmer@westhill.cdrom.com
Cc:        Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dup mails

On Tue, 12 Dec 1995 gpalmer@westhill.cdrom.com wrote:

> Bob Bishop wrote in message ID
> <v01510100acf2fe9635a4@[194.32.164.2]>:
> > JFTR, I too am seeing dups on this list, but not too many and there doesn't
> > seem to be much rhyme or reason...
>
> if it's recently (like in the last hour or so) and coming from
> scrappy@hub.org, I noticed this too and tracked it down to his machine
> having the mail sticking in his queue for some reason (and his machine
> panicing regularly and restarting the queue run). the file has now
> been deleted so it shouldn't be seen anymore.

	hey, I have some stuff coming in dups over here that had
nothing to do with my machine :)  It was only one email from here..

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
scrappy@hub.org  |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
 soon to be:     |                                    | Information and
scrappy@ki.net   |      WWW: http://hub.org           | Communications, Inc