Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:10:22 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "Jean-Christian Imbeault" <jean_christian@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA problem with CyQ've ELA-010A

In message <F34NsokLQ8aZRhQdOgl00009e14@hotmail.com> "Jean-Christian Imbeault" writes:
: Laptop model: NEC Lavie Nr15 PC-9821

Holy !@#$%@!!!  I just bought one of these on ebay without a power
adapater.  My power adapter arrives from Japan in a few days.

: >What address are you using and have you tried other memory regions?
:
: According to my very thin pcmcia card documentation it is an NE2000
: comaptible card. So I just copied the NE2000 entry from the default
: pccard.conf file into /etc/pccard.conf and changed the id ot my card's name.
:
: It's set as:
:
: config 0x1 "ed" ? 0x10

Try config 0x2 to 0x6.  0x1 looks funny to me.

: >pccardc pccardmem 0xdc000 pccardc dumpcis
:
: Same as 0xd0000 and 0xd4000

OK.  I'd use 0xd0000 then.

Warner