Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:06:25 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: november 25 revisions

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 02:44:41PM +0200, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> > Developers who were waiting to MFC during the code freeze will
> > frequently dump their changes right after a release is burned.
> >
> > For example, IIRC, the recent mdoc fixes were put in right after 4.2
> > was cut.
> >
> No, they were not, but will be RSN.

Sorry, must be thinking of -current.  (I don't know how people
remember what's in which version of the source tree... I'm lucky to
remember to put on pants in the morning.)

Still, someone probably had changes they were waiting to MFC, and
caused this to appear.

--
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org