Date:      Thu, 09 Mar 1995 16:11:57 -0800
From:      David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
To:        Paul Southworth <pauls@locust.cic.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ethernet hardware docs available now.

>Hi guys.  I dropped a line to Jordan and David Greenman last month about
>the SMC ethernet card specs I have acquired and I haven't heard back.  So
>anyway, this is just an update, and is probably only interesting to people
>who write network drivers.

   Very sorry about that! I don't know how it happend, but your message of
Feb 8 got lost in my mailbox - I just read it for the first time a few minutes
ago (I have over 8000 messages sitting in my inbox). Yes! I'm interested in
all of this stuff. There are a number of complaints about these cards not
working correctly that I would like to look into, but haven't been able to
due to lack of documentation and hardware.

-DG