Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 2006 00:11:47 -0700
From:      soralx@cydem.org
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, rsidd@online.fr
Subject:   Re: The future of NetBSD

> With today's Ubuntu, for example, I can plug in all the
> equipment I have -- memory sticks, digital cameras,
> whatever -- and it just works.

Same with any system that supports _standard_ storage devices.
They just work.

> If I pop in a DVD the DVD player opens.

Now, who needs that? If you didn't instruct it to play a movie,
why it does that? You know, if PCs are getting too smart, they
may as well start drinking you beer, walking you dog and riding
you bike for you, too ;)

[SorAlx]  ridin' VN1500-B2