Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 1997 00:21:46 +0300
From:      Michael Bielicki <michael.bielicki@linkdesign.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   JDK-1.1.X anybody on CURRENT ???

I have to implement Servlets on a apache server running todays current.
Setup:
Ibm ServlettExpress Module for Apache
Apache 1.2.1
SSL-0.8.0

I tried to use both, the canadian JDK-1.1 (which allways dump core)
and
Kaffe 0.9.1 which gives the following message:

root@boss# ./servlet_eng_runner.sh
java.lang.InternalError: java.lang.Runtime:runFinalizersOnExit0 unimplemented
        at java/lang/Runtime.runFinalizersOnExit(line unknown, pc 0xf6af9)
        at com/ibm/ServletExpress/outofproc/OutOfProcessEng.main(line unknown, pc 0xf6463)

any solution to that ?

Is there a official port of JDK-1.1.X for FreeBSD ???

cheers

Michael
--
                           Michael Bielicki
Link Design International Ltd.              Buisnetco Telecommunications Ltd.