Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:08:32 +0200
From:      "Johan Hendriks" <Johan@double-l.nl>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   delete-old

When i do a make delete-old I get the following output.

>>> Removing old files (only deletes safe to delete libs)  >>> Old files =
removed  >>> Removing old directories =
/usr/include/netgraph/bluetooth/include
/usr/include/netgraph/bluetooth
 >>> Old directories removed
To remove old libraries run '/usr/obj/usr/src/make.i386/make =
delete-old-libs'.

Nothing wrong but after a second buildworld and a make delete-old I get =
the same output, so the directory's are recreated.

My src.conf:

WITHOUT_BLUETOOTH=3D      yes
WITHOUT_LPR=3D    yes
WITHOUT_I4B=3D    yes