Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:30:00 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (Fwd) Info on replacing Windows NT with Linux or FreeBSD

I can't even BEGIN to tell you how cool this looks.

I'm going to check it out.  Right now I have a Winblows "all in one" HP
OfficeJet.  It SUCKS.  Among other things, the software blows up Win98
CONSISTENTLY in ways that wedge the processor (oh Joy!).

I recently replaced an NT server with FreeBSD+Samba.  If I can replace
THIS piece of shit with something that works, I then need only a $200
fax machine for "paper fax" needs - or a cheap SCSI scanner - and I'm in
completely in business.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.