Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2001 12:05:41 +0200
From:      "David Wilson" <dave@sai.co.za>
Subject:   Wireless LAN

Hi all, Howzit going ?

We are looking at moving our local LAN here and all our servers to a
wireless network, currently all our servers are on a shared 10MB Cat5
network.
We currently have 18 servers that we need to move to a wireless arrangement.
What wireless products work the best with FreeBSD or Linux ? What
scalability do these wireless products have ?

Thanks, any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
David Wilson
Technical Support Centre
The S.A Internet