Date:      Tue, 8 Sep 1998 10:18:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Larry S. Lile" <lile@stdio.com>
To:        Andre Oppermann <oppermann@pipeline.ch>
Cc:        tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of IBM driver

The shared ram driver is almost working but I need some help finishing
it.  Some changes made to the interrupt code for freebsd have broken
it a little more than it was.

Before the changes it would receive, un-roll, respond, roll new packets
but it would not put them back on the wire.  Tcpdump has been hacked and
so has the arp code (except source routing).

Larry Lile
lile@stdio.com