Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:24:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup not being updated?

Today Julian Elischer wrote:

> I checked in stuff about 3 hours ago but it's still not showing up on
> either of cvsup2 or svsup3
>
> anything funny going on?

Sure looks that way.  I hit cvsup5 a few hours ago and got
nothing, my last update was ~7am EDT Friday.  Just tried 1, 4, 5,
and 6 and got nothing from any of them.

Gnats seems to be hibernating also.  I submitted two PRs about 8
hours ago and have not received acknowledgments.  A listing from
the web page shows the last PR to be about 24 hours old.  I'd bet
there have been a few submitted since then.

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null