Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:26:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Drew Derbyshire - UUPC/extended software support <software@kew.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: S/Key interfaces export restricted?

Before you do this, you might want to check qpooper, erm qpopper.  While
it can be a bit wacky at times with bulletin delivery, it includes s/key
support if built from the port:

-|super-g|-$ telnet pop.inch.com 110
Trying 207.240.140.101...
Connected to pop.inch.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK QPOP (version 2.4b2) at arutam.inch.com starting.
<27325.890940269@arutam.inch.com>
user spork
+OK s/key 86 ut16018

Charles

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB