Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:33:07 +0200
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
To:        freebsd gnome <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: galeon new folders don't open

V st, 13. 08. 2003 v 19:59, Randy Bush p=ED=B9e:

> >> if i ^B and  create a new folder in galeon, the new folder does
> >> not have a little triangle to the left of it, and i can not drag
> >> and drop anything into it.  it just sits there.
> >>=20
> >> a minute or three after trying to d&d into it, while i am far
> >> away in another workspace, i get what look like drag and drop
> >> flashes across the desktop.

me too!

> > Looks like D & D is broken.
>=20
> i suspect it is something else.  note that the new folder does not
> have that little open-me triangle next to it.

it does not have a triangle because it does not contain any bookmarks
yet and thus there's nothing to display if you click on the triangle

> > However, you can copy/cut a bookmark, then paste it into your
> > new folder, and that will work.
>=20
> <grin>

Yes, clipboard works fine.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
What do we know about love? Love is like a pear. Pear is sweet and have
a specific shape. Try to exactly define the shape of a pear.
  -- Marigold: 50 Years Of Poetry