Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:26:03 -0700
From:      "Willoughby, Steve" <steve.willoughby@intel.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Gnome theme and window preferences not completely honored

I'm running FreeBSD 8.1-RC1 with Gnome 2.30.0 and am having a strange issue=
 where I can set almost everything about the desktop appearance using the t=
heme settings and the "preferences" tool, except the window decorations nev=
er change (internal icons, colors, etc, do) and things like focus-follows-m=
ouse don't appear to be honored by the window manager. =20

Going into the gconf editor shows that, for example, apps.metacity.general.=
focus_mode=3D"sloppy", but I still have to click to type.

I am probably missing something simple and obvious here, but I'm not spotti=
ng it yet.  What can I look for next?

Thanks!