Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 04:07:36 +0800
From:      Clive Lin <clive@CirX.ORG>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (FWD) ftp/wget port packing list fix

Hi,

    I would like to take this one, if there's no objection.

    BTW, there're also some ports pending for a while, like net/queso,
chinese/cxterm, etc.. I have interests on them, but don't dare to touch :>
And.. do you agree those small diffs I sent you about vim* ? I never get
any reply from you, thus I think you don't like it :(

--
CirX - This site doesnt' exist.
9c  k9o h9 s1bg s1f=, 7v  .y xqx a  sj m8r ffg1 vg5 a6 asox tmul h38 =.