Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:08:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Kraemer <kraemer@u.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ipf and logging

I'm using ipf (the version that builds with 3.4-STABLE) on a 3.4-STABLE
machine and I cannot get it to log anything no matter what I do. I have
added the keyword "log" to all my rules, and have tried using every option
to the -l command line switch with no success. I have both IPFILTER and
IPFILTER_LOG in my kernel config and have syslog.conf set up correctly.
Running 'ipfstat -hio' shows that the counters on my rules are indeed
climbing, so I should be getting log messages.

What am I missing?

-Brian