Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:13:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        skafte@worldgate.com
Cc:        dhw@whistle.com, Freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kde

 * From: Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>

 * I just cvsuped all the ports and then built the ports. one thing that you
 * might check is that on my ports I do a "tag=." instead of tag=RELENG_3
 * when they add or patch ports they don't always move the TAG to the lastest
 * cvs version.

This is a little inaccurate.  We don't have any branches in the ports
tree (actually there are some but those are accidents).

You will just get an empty tree if you really try RELENG_3. :)

If you want a specific release version, then you can, for instance,
use RELEASE_3_1_0 or some such to get the ports tree for 3.1R.

Satsohi