Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:27:03 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        'Alex Zepeda' <garbanzo@hooked.net>, Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: 'rtfm' script

	[ML]  BSD (donated by Henry Spencer) regexp is easy enough to
use (RTFM suffices, believe me) and even easier to port to platforms
which do not have it in libc[1]

	/Marino

	[1] If you ever wondered why Windows applications all use
different syntaxes for wildcard searches, if they support them at all,
now you know.  BTW, it took only two strategic unsigned's to shut the
VC++ warnings up--that's all the porting "effort" one needed to spend.