Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:13:14 -0300 (EST)
From:      Luiz de Barros <luiz@nlink.com.br>
To:        freebsd@IQM.Unicamp.BR
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [freebsd] Committers: New Cyclades Z driver ready

Hi All,

Does anybody have any news about the Cyclom Y driver for PCI cards?
I have got one cyclom 32Y PCI card here running on a Triton VX series
motherboard and am getting lots of Silo overflows and machine crashes.

Is it a motherboard problem, a project problem in the card or a problem
with the driver?

Luiz de Barros
Nlink ISP - Brazil.