Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2001 23:23:53 -0400
From:      Steven Faulconer <smf_freebsd@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compiling QT on FreeBSD 4.3 / KDE 2.1.1

I'd like to thank everyone that sent me great ideas to try on my QT compiling
problems. It seems that the problem comes down to a incompatibility with
compiling QT using the kde libraries from 2.1.1. The failure was core dumps
when trying to run designer, which, with the -kde option, is supposed to use
the KDE widgets, which, so it seems, have changed. Just thought I'd let
everyone know, in case someone else runs into it. If someone knows a way
around this, I'd be glad to hear it.

Steven Faulconer