Date:       3 Feb 99 02:15:39 America/Fort_Wayne
From:      Stephen Palmer <slpalmer@netscape.net>
To:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ppbus0: <VLSI Vision Ltd PPC2 Camera> MEDIA CPIA_1-20

While looking at the output from dmesg, I noticed the following
which I don't remember having seen before. (Of course I might
not have had the camera hooked up to this system while running
FreeBSD before ;-)

Probing for PnP devices on ppbus0:
ppbus0: <VLSI Vision Ltd PPC2 Camera> MEDIA CPIA_1-20

This is actualy a "Zoom/Video Cam PPC" which I use under Win98
from time to time.  Any chance of getting working images from
this device under FreeBSD-current?  How would I go about this?

This system is not currently very current (Jan 14, 1999 / no pun
intended) but I'm cvsup'ing as I type this...

Stephen L. Palmer
slpalmer@netscape.net