Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 23:12:46 -0700
From:      Mike and Lindsey <wmtcmike@wmonline.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   modems

Another dumb question.  I'm wanting to go to freebsd but, have been
trying to find out will my modem (rockwell) work and my epson 780
printer. I have visited the maker of these two products sites and they
don't support my hardware in unix. Other then buying items that are
compatable do I have any other choices. I am currently running windows
2000 (nt5) but would much rather go with freebsd.

mike allen