Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 1996 18:11:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dave Babler <dbabler@Rigel.orionsys.com>
To:        Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
Cc:        James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: port of Majordomo v1.93

On Tue, 9 Jul 1996, Don Yuniskis wrote:
> > I've made a port of Majordomo v1.93, the mailing list manager software.

> Sorry I didn't take the time to *uninstall* my majordomo setup...
>
> Why did you opt for UID/GID of 67 (vs. the 54 suggested)... just curious.

I haven't looked at the port, but after much hair pulling my majordomo
installation was made with the majordomo "user" / POSIX model, which
requires the UDI/GID of whatever the created majordom account has... is
this not the 'right' way for FBDS? (The Makefile reference was to BSDI
being of that flavor, no direct reference to FBSD, of course).

-Dave