Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 01:46:04 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@iafrica.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   lesstif port doesn't install libXm.so.1 ?

Hi folks,

I've noticed that, since the recent upgrade of the lesstif port, it's
not installing libXm.so.1 anymore.

When prompted "This port will overwrite your Motif installation. Is this
ok? (y/n)?" I press ``y'' and Enter as I always have before, but after
make install has completed there's no libXm.so* in /usr/X11R6/lib .

Anyone getting the port to install this library properly since Tuesday's
upgrade?

Ciao,
Sheldon.