Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 1996 10:34:29 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        CFOX@smtp.munet.edu (CAROL FOX)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: how do I get off

> Below is one of the messages and the header I received from one of
> your list servers. I have been trying to get off of this list for a
> while now. Can you please advise me of how to get off of this list
> asap.
>
> Thankyou,
> cfox@smtp.munet.edu

[ ... ]

Below is the first message you ever received from our list server,
telling you how to get off the list.  I have replaced the email
address I had on the list with <subscriber email address here>.

You will need to put your email address there instead.  Note that
you must send it from the same machine that you subscribed from.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.