Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 1999 11:17:23 -0800
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (forw) Reversing 32Upgrade package

On Wed, 03 Nov 1999, Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson was heard blurting out:

> Is there anyway to reverse 32upgrade package after it has been installed
> on a 2.2.8-STABLE system. This is on a production box and rebuilding is
> not an option I have time to explore.

Here is what I am getting when I try to compile a port.. If someone
tells me what and where the file is that is causing this and how to
correct I would be in your debt.

tcp_wrappers_7.6.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist on this system.
Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.win.tue.nl/pub/security/.
ELF interpreter /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found
Abort trap

TIA
Ron Rosson              	... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 		   rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net      	and all was /dev/null and *void()