Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 00:12:13 -0400
From:      "Tom Gottheil" <tom@gottheil.com>
To:        "alexus" <ml@db.nexgen.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: RELEASE 4.3 -> RELENG_4_3: SUCCESSFULLY but ...

Well, nobody has to, it's just more fun that way... Mostly you can get bug
fixes and such, but as has been repeatedly discussed (and then a bit
more), -STABLE is not necessarily "stable".  (No, I'm not trying to start
anything again...)  Mostly people who cvsup that frequenly are developers or
at least interested in the cutting edge (then there's current...)