Date:      Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:15:50 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        stas@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your three ports need to add CONFLICTS.

Hello Stanislav,

Your three ports need to add CONFLICTS:

djvulibre and djvulibre-nox11 conflict: Install same nox11 stuff, the real
solution is to force djvulibre to not install nox11 stuff then depend on
djvulibre-nox11 to resolve the conflict and avoid use CONFLICTS.
djview4 and djvulibre conflict: Install same
lib/browser_plugins/nsdejavu.so.

While I am here, the djview4's plugin does not work by default because of
missing to link with X11 library (-lXt -lXext). I had to fix it by do this:

	@${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's,/netscape/,/djview4/, ; \
		s|@NSDEJAVU_LIBS@|@NSDEJAVU_LIBS@ -lXt -lXext|g' \
		${WRKSRC}/nsdejavu/Makefile.in ${WRKSRC}/nsdejavu/nsdejavu.1.in

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org