Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:23:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marco Radzinschi <marco@radzinschi.com>
To:        Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
Cc:        FreeBDS-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Can't remove user

Output is /usr/sbin/rmuser

Apparently I was running an unpatched version, so I re-downloaded the
source package and recompiled.  Works fine now, but thanks anyway.

Marco Radzinschi

E-Mail: marco@radzinschi.com
AOL IM: CrackedBoy

Running FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE i386
10:21PM  up 4 days, 13:23, 2 users, load averages: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00